O ye that embark in the service of God

Last Sunday with my family.
Today I was set apart as a missionary to carry the gospel of Jesus Christ to the people of Hungary. I will be serving a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, often referred to as "The Mormons."

I will start my mission at the Mission Training Center in Provo Utah. If you want to write me at the MTC, I'll be there until the end of October. My address for the MTC is below!


"O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength, that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." D&C 4

Elder Theodore Lawrence Morgan
OCT31 HUN-BUD
2005 N 900 E Unit 90
Provo UT 84602

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#11 Buda: The Nebraska Connection

#2 Pest: Lo Kolbász! (horse sausage)

#4 Nyíregyháza: Debrecen is a Cool City