How Great Shall Be Your Joy

Something cool happened on Facebook today. I posted some of Elder Morgan's mission photos this week to the missionary photo album on Facebook. And Olga Campora, a member of our Columbia Maryland stake (and former ward member) picked up on the picture of Elder Morgan and Elder Kvasnička, and she shared the photo with this story:

"You know great things have happened in the Czech Republic when you get surprised with a photo like this one. Elder Kvasnička (...on the left... and heading to serve in Germany 🇩🇪) comes from my beloved hometown Uherské Hradiště {UH} where I was the very first member who joined the church. At the MTC, he "bumped" into Elder Ted Morgan (...on the right... who's heading to Hungary 🇭🇺). Elder Morgan is from my home Columbia Stake in Maryland. How cool is that? Elder Kvasnicka's mom is my very best Czech friend whom I was privileged to introduce the gospel, prepare her for a baptism and the rest is a history.... Both of these young men are extraordinary and all credits go to their faithful parents and the Lord!... I would call this a tender mercy and the first fruits of two decades of diligent labor of my beloved Czech Saints!

(BTW, another awesome young man Vojtěch Hutka from U.H Ward has been serving in Australia and will be coming back home in January 2018).

God is great!" ~ Olga Kovářová Campora

Followed by these comments in the comment section:

"I just have written Ted email and told him that Elder Kvasnicka's mom is my very best Czech friend whom I had introduced to the gospel many years ago when she was single. She got married to a member of the church, they have awesome two boys, and Elder Kvasnicka is the oldest and the first in their family to to on a mission. I know him since he was a little baby... I was the very first member of a small branch in my hometown and today it is a beautiful ward. It always starts with one soul joining the church...."

"I know it was Ted who had found the Czech Elder-- i had told him before he left for the MTC to find him. HE DID! He is AMAZING! Of course, I am not surprised because he has been always EXTRAordinary boy!" ~ Olga Kovářová Campora

People interested in learning the rest of the story should read the Autobiography of Olga Kovářová Campora, "Saint Behind Enemy Lines."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#11 Buda: The Nebraska Connection

#2 Pest: Lo Kolbász! (horse sausage)

#4 Nyíregyháza: Debrecen is a Cool City