#12 Szeged: Short and Sweet... but be home soon

This week was fantastic! We got the 3rd member of our companionship this week. Elder Emang is so cool, I love him, I almost wish that I wasn't leaving two weeks into the transfer.


This week we had a good number of lessons, the Saturday branch activity, and one of our investigators came to church. Tuesday was also my "last day" as in I had my final interview, self reliance, dinner and testimony meeting. It was really great, I was able to get spend time with Elders Katics, Burnett, and Spencer.



Its really strange to be in the post "last day of my mission phase" and pre-going to airport part of my mission. It all feels really real, and strange, and It makes me sad and happy all at the same time. I don't know.

We taught a good number of lessons, had one investigator in church, and the branch party was awesome. We had a really good lesson with one of our investigators, and we brought two members. It was really good. We talked about how to build our faith and read out of Alma 32. He came to church! We also had some really good lessons with returning members. We are starting to remember that members are really helpful in lessons, lol! We also did some service for one of our recent converts. 

This week I read out of 1 Nefi 17 about boat building. I was reminded of Elder Montoya's quote from the last zone conference: "Where is boat? Boat takes time." It takes time for conversion, it takes time for change, it takes time for us to build our spiritual boats. Just a thought.

See you all soon enough

Elder Morgan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#11 Buda: The Nebraska Connection

#2 Pest: Lo Kolbász! (horse sausage)